The wide horizontal dispersion of 100° and the low overall height make the compact C 6 array an ideal solution for very wide audience areas. Thanks to its low weight, the C 6 can meet high acoustic requirements, even with limited load capacity. The wide frequency range makes it perfect for use in pure speech applications without additional subwoofers. Two 6.5″ transducers loaded to an acoustic coupler increase the maximum sound pressure level.
When paired with subwoofers, the C 6 mid/high unit really shows its strengths for rock and pop gigs. It requires no adapters and leaves no gaps when combined with C 10 and C 8 units, making the C 6 ideal as the bottom section of a mixed line array. All in all, considerably fewer components are needed than before to cover the full spectrum of what users need and expect from an FoH system. This extends the operating periods of each component compared to other system families.
- Power-handling nominal (RMS): 400 W
- Power-handling, program: 800 W
- Power-handling, peak: 1600 W
- Nominal impedance: 16 Ohm
- Max SPL @ 10 % THD: 141 dB (3x C 6) (EN 60268-21:2019)
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 108 dB (100 Hz – 10 kHz), full space
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 75 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency response -10 dB: 70 Hz – 19 kHz
- Low/Mid Speaker: 2×6,5“ SICA Neodym with 2“ voice coil
- HF Driver: 1,4“ B&C with 3“ voice coil
- Directivity: 100° horizontal
- Crossover frequency: 850 Hz, 12 dB/oct.
- Connections: 2x Speakon NL4 (with sealing cap)
- Rigging points: 3-point rigging hardwarewith black KTL coating
- Handles: 4x integrated handle
- Enclosure: birch multiplex
- Grille: steel front grill with anticorrosive coating, acoustic foam
- Finish: PU coating
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 60 x 22 x 45 cm
- Weight: 20.2 kg