The COSMO C 10 has two 10″ neodymium speakers with a horizontal dispersion of 60°. It is therefore ideally suited as a full-range line array for large events with required ranges of 80 meters and more. The narrow horizontal dispersion allows a large throw range with targeted sound distribution. The asymmetrical sound distribution of the C 10 mid/high unit can be modularly adjusted by pairing it with C 6 and C 8 units.
The COSMO C 10 is even more flexible thanks to the option to install the supplied 80° brackets. This allows better control of the horizontal dispersion of a pure C 10 line array without compromising on the useful sound pressure level. It requires no adapters and leaves no gaps when combined with C 6 and C 8 units, making the C 10 ideal as the top section of a mixed line array.
- Power-handling nominal (RMS): 800 W
- Power-handling, program: 1600 W
- Power-handling, peak: 3200 W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Max SPL @ 10 % THD: 147 dB (3 units C 10)
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 108 dB (100 Hz – 10 kHz), full space
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 58 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency response -10 dB: 53 Hz – 19 kHz
- Low/Mid Speaker: 2×10“ B&C with 2,5“ voice coil
- HF Driver: 2×1,4“ B&C with 3“ voice coil
- Directivity: 60° horizontal (80° optional)
- Crossover frequency: 850 Hz, 12 dB/oct.
- Connections: 2x Speakon NL4 (with sealing cap)
- Rigging points: 3-point rigging hardwarewith black KTL coating
- Handles: 4x integrated handle
- Enclosure: birch multiplex
- Grille: steel front grill with anticorrosive coating, acoustic foam
- Finish: PU coating
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 60 x 32 x 47.5 cm
- Weight: 32.1 kg